Monday, January 12, 2009

Ravens, Jordyn & A Hair Cut!

We had a very exciting weekend! First of all...How 'bout those Ravens! An unbelievable game! I was so happy for the Ravens but must admit I was a little sad for my Titans! Zach, Chris and I enjoyed showing our team spirit!


I get you mommy!

Sweet Kisses for my Little Raven!


Zach and Daddy!


Go Ravens!
If you look closely...you can see his first tooth!

Aunt Mary, Aunt Rachel and Daddy with Zach before heading off to watch the Big Game!

While everyone went to watch the big game...I went to once again meet my sweet niece! Jordyn Elizabeth is absolutely precious!

In Love!


She is the sweetest!


Everyone has been giving me such a hard time about my sons mullet! I am still waiting until closer to his first birthday for the official haircut in the store...however, I did give him a little trim in the tub last night! I thought the mullet was very appropriate considering where we live :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok... So I have never seen a more gorgeous "Raven" fan in my life.
These pics are so precious. Zach, you are sooo stinking handsome, and baby Jordon...you go girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of Zach in his Ravens gear!!!! :)