Tuesday, February 3, 2009

11 Months Today!

I can't believe that my little baby is 11 months old today! It seems like yesterday when he was born. He is so amazing and truly the love of my life. I enjoy being with him every single day. Today has been such a great day so far! We went to Gymboree and he moved up to the level 3 class. So now he is in the same class with all the crawlers and the walkers! It was so much fun and he really seemed to enjoy himself. After Gymboree, we had lunch with Rowan and Michael. That was fun too! As you can see from the pictures...I have one busy boy on my hands!





I get you mommy!

Him and that chair!

I just love this picture. He always wants to get my camera...so that is what he is doing in this one. Check out those eyes!



He got the camera on this one!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That smile of your Zach brightens up this world.
I love you!