Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Birthday Celebration!

We had such a wonderful time celebrating Zach's first birthday with family and friends! On Saturday we had a house full of people which meant the world to Chris and I. Zach loved opening presents and eating cake. He had such a wonderful day!
His favorite was the envelopes from the gifts!
He loved his cake!
But definitely needed a bath when he was finished! Thank you Granna for getting me all clean!
Of course the adults needed to play too! The moon bounce was a huge hit and I got to enjoy it with a few of my favorite girls!

My Girls!
Aunt Mary, Jordyn, Zach and Mommy!
Becca and Zach!
The night had the most perfect ending...Mauzy giving Zach his bottle before bed!
PRICELESS!
The celebration didn't end there. The next day we went to Granna's where more partying was to be had!
Seriously! Why the bows mom?
Mauzy and Becca helping Zach with his new book! Curious George...but of course!
My happy little boy is 1...and I just can't believe it!
I just don't understand why my mommy does these things to me!
Becca and Zach! Yes Great Mauzy...please take that ridiculous bow out of my hair!

Happy Birthday my handsome little guy!
Mommy and Daddy love you very much!














2 comments:

Cindy Hersman said...

PRECIOUS. The first pic is just amazing!

Anonymous said...

Zach, Your 1st birthday was a big day of celebration. I loved watching you open your presents (or envelopes)! You were having such a big time. This past year has been a wonderful one!
Thank you for bringing so much happiness into my life!
Granna loves you with all her heart!