Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Zach turns 2!

I can't believe my baby is 2! These two years have been amazing and have gone by so quickly! Chris and I had such a wonderful time celebrating with Zach. On his actual birthday, we spent some good quality family time at the aquarium! Zach absolutely loved it. He kept saying "ishy" for fishy! It was so adorable!



Zach's BIG present from us!

Blowing out his candle!
Happy Birthday Buddy!



At his friends party, we celebrated with Pablo of course! Here is the amazing cake my friend made for Zach!

Zach attempting to break the Pinata!

Singing Happy Birthday!

I got a little emotional! I just can't believe he is two!


Another view of the cake and cupcakes!

I LOVE this picture of us! Look at our faces!

Happy 2nd Birthday to my Sweet Baby Boy!
I love you Zachary!

4 comments:

Lewis said...

Finally!!

Granna said...

I cannot believe our little man has turned 2. Your are such a special little boy and I love you with all of my heart!!!
After all... We are pretty tight!!

RedWrites said...

Happy Birthday! I hear you on getting teary... I'm the same way with each of my kids' b-days... they're 5 and 7 now and it gets harder each year. Geez, I still cried on the first day of 1st grade! God help me next year when my son starts K and my daughter is in 2nd!

April E. :) said...

Amy,
I hopped over from Facebook. I saw on Amanda's post that you have a blog! I love meeting new bloggy friends!! Funny thing is, you know alot of people I know...do you go to church with Amanda too? :P