Thursday, May 26, 2011

precious moments...

Today was one of those days that I will cherish forever...my little boy "graduated" from his first year of preschool. It was such a wonderful day and truly a moment that warmed my heart!

I was a little nervous with how Zach would do because he is not typically the child that likes to be the center of attention, especially around people he doesn't know! So putting him in a room full of people he didn't know...I knew could possibly not go well.

When the kids got up to perform, he was definitely "that kid" that got everyone's attention and made them laugh!

Here he is with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face...wanting no part of being up there!

It gets better...here he has really decided not to participate! At one point, he turned his body completely around.

So sad...because for weeks all I have heard is him belting out all of his songs!
Before the ceremony began, he was a very happy camper hanging out with all of his school friends! Addie even enjoyed hanging out with the boys!



Once he got back to his classroom, he was happy again!

Zach and his best buddy, Bennet!
Terri and I are two proud mommas!
So happy to have met this wonderful family and have certainly developed a friendship that I cherish!

This is such a sweet picture and I am so glad my mom was able to capture it! Totally unexpected of my little man! He is so sweet!


Our family came out to support Z's big day!

Look at that sweet face! It just doesn't get any cuter!

No comments: