Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch!

On Tuesday Zach and I made a trip to New Jersey to visit his cousins and Aunt Christy! We took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch and they had so much fun! It was so great to watch Zach interact with Kate and Connor. He is now getting very excited to be with other kids. My little baby is growing up!

Kate had to have the biggest pumpkin! Of Course :)

When we arrived...munchie was snoozing! How sweet is he!?

Connor loved picking up the pumpkins and putting them in the cart!

Here are the kids sitting in the patch!

GAB with the kids! Zach calls Aunt Brenda GAB...Great Aunt Brenda!

Just look at him!
Connor being silly!
The kids in the haystack! Zach just wanted to eat the hay!
My sweet niece!
Mommy and Zach with the animals!
I love you Zach!
GAB playing with Zach when the night was over!

Here is the Gang!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these!!!