Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Two New Milestones!

Yes...I know...this is my second post within 2 hours, but when I was sharing about the playdate, I forgot to mention Zach's new milestone from earlier today. AND then tonight...he had another! YIPPEE!

Earlier today, after finishing my workout with Zach at Stroller Strides, I had him on my mat, changing his diaper. Recently he has started to get busy while I change him (wanting to turn from side to side)...and today, when I finished...he rolled over!!!!! He has not rolled over since his 6 month birthday on September 3rd! That time it was tummy to back. Today it was from back to tummy! So I guess my little man is getting stronger. Who knows...he may not do it again for another 6 weeks :)

Then tonight while I was cooking dinner, I put some puffs on his high chair... he fed himself! I was shocked! I started jumping around the kitchen and he started laughing...probably at how silly I looked! Here are a few shots of him feeding himself!
Yes...I am a proud momma!




There it goes...in the mouth!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy!!!!