Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Zachary survived his first Thanksgiving! It was such a wonderful day! We started out at Granna and Grandads house. Zach ate his first bite of turkey and yams! He LOVED it! It was so cute to see him sitting at the table getting excited for all the food!

Family Photo!
Sorry...I have to post all of them because I can't decide which one I like best :)


Aunt Michele and Greg trying to get Zach to walk!


Grandad and Zachary! He loves to play with Grandad's necklace!

Eating his first Thanksgiving meal!

Playing with GAB and Josh!



Giving loves!

After Granna and Grandads house....we headed over to see Nona and Pop Pop! Zach loves to play with his Aunt Rachie!

How sweet!

Zach had a great first Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris, Amy & Zach... you all make the most beautiful family I have ever seen!!!!
I love you...
Love Granna