Monday, December 22, 2008

And It Begins!

Zach's first Christmas Festivities began this weekend with a visit to Great Pop Pop and Gi Gi's house. He had so much fun and was quite the night owl. We were out for a while and he did amazing! I couldn't believe it! Both Pop Pop and Gi Gi couldn't believe how well behaved Zach was. Gi Gi had toys at her house which Zach LOVED because they were all new. He had the time of his life. When Pop Pop went to hold him he said, "Oh! He is a load!" Once he said that ... Gi Gi didn't even attempt to hold him!

Here he is playing with the toys that Gi Gi had!




That's it mommy! I am sick of that black thing in front of my face!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he had a great time.
I have to admit though I am a little sad that his first Christmas festivities were not at Granna's! (But we all know how I am when it comes to this little man!!)

Anonymous said...

OMG...LOVE that last one!!!!