Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy 9 Months!


Just look at him! My little angel! I can't believe he is 9 months old today. I decided to take a few pictures throughout our morning on his big day!



Clapping our hands!

Reaching for ornaments!

Successfully getting them off the tree!


By the title of his shirt...I am sure you can see that at 9 months, we are still not sleeping through the night!


Hi Ellie!


Singing!


Blowing Bubbles!

Here he is going after my camera! Probably thinking...Why does she constantly have this big black thing in my face?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zach...You are the most beautiful little boy! You go for those ornaments of the tree!
Granna loves you!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you already have wrapped presents under your tree! You make me sick! I love the singing pic!