Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving Away!

I decided to take the kids to Tennessee to see my grandparent's for Thanksgiving this year! Zach has not been home to see my family since he was 3 months old and of course Addie has never been. It was so special for me to take them down there so my family could see my kids :) We had a super fun time!

Here is Zach with his cousin Emma enjoying a carpet picnic!

Four Generations!

Zach loved that Mauzy and Pauzy had an "Americhant Flag" in their backyard!

Happy 1st Thanksgiving to my sweet baby girl!

Addie getting her first sink tub! I have this same picture of me when I was a baby in this same sink and Addie looks like my little twin! I will have to post those pics side by side so you can see :)

My brother came to see his new niece!

And my closest cousin from TN is having twins around Christmas time!

Zach and Mauzy on the "tractor"!


No comments: