Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Visit with Santa!

Today was the day that I decided to take Zach and Addie to see Santa. I was so nervous about how Zach would do, that I had a friend of mine meet me there just in case he wouldn't participate. I wanted to make sure I at least got Addison's photo with him and I knew she would do just fine. He was a little hesitant at first but then walked right up to him and stuck his hand out for a hand shake and the proceeded to hop on his lap. I was in shock! He sat there for quite some time as the photographer took several photos to try to get them both to smile. Here is what she captured...



Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

1 comment:

Terri said...

I feel like Santas are getting increasingly creepy these days!

The kids look adorable, as always, though!