Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Days!

Well...we got our first real snow of the season...so I decided to take Addison out in it. She could have really cared less about it...but as her mommy, I had to capture the moment! Plus, Grandad got her this awesome snow suit, so we had to put it to good use!




Zach was not at all interested in going out in the snow during the day...but when daddy got home he was all about it. So we got him in his snow suit and he was ready to go!
Here he is...



Zach has never really been a huge fan of the snow! Lucky for me because I don't have to worry about playing in it! I think this time around though, it was all the snow gear...not really the snow itself. He likes to just go out in his regular clothes and make footprints! And that's about it! We are definitely beach people in the house!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Oh my gosh, this is too funny! Every picture I have last year during the blizzards is of Bennet crying hysterically. He's still not extremely enthused...but he has gotten better with it.

Anonymous said...

Poor Z!!!!!!!!

April E. :) said...

oh my word that is just too cute. Those little pouty lips...