Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to School!

Today was such an exciting day! Zachary went back to school and started his second year of preschool in his new 3 year old class! He was so happy to be reunited with his friends! I can't believe he is already beginning year two! Time is going by too quickly!




Trying to put his arm around Addie!

Waiting patiently for his friends to arrive!

Then his girlfriend Gianna arrives!

In they go!

Inside he found Bennet and the two are already busy at work!
















2 comments:

Granna said...

Love all of these pics! These babies are growing up way to fast!

Renee said...

First of all, OMG at the fact that Zac is now a little man and dating. Has Gianna taking my place in his heart!

I love the pics! The previous ones with ADdie looking uo to her brother as if to say"What you smiling at?" is priceless.

I love your children and there many expressions captured in a photo.

Thank you for always making my day!


Renee