Monday, August 8, 2011

Silly Fun!

Whew Wee! It has been a super busy, fun filled summer! That's why I haven't posted in a while! We have been enjoying this time as a family traveling around and visiting friends! It has been wonderful! Here is a little bit of what we've been up to...

Here is Addison in the tub showing off her new ear rings! Yes...I did it! I pierced my child's ears! I think it was more painful for me than her!


Aunt Sonia came over for a visit and here she is playing pirates with Zach!

Snuggle Time!

Zach taking a break from teaching Aunt Sonia how to ride his new bike to sneak in a kiss!
Little Charmer!

Girlfriends!

Zach also got to meet Addison's future husband...Baby Leo!

Sweet Kisses!

We took Zach to see the Urban Pirates!
He loved it!

Here he is working his magic with a few other pirates!
Ahoy Matey!

We also ventured to Dutch Wonderland with The Urban Family!



Our summer journey continues with our yearly beach trip planned for next week!
Stay tuned...

No comments: