Friday, February 4, 2011

Joy of Love:Day 4

Today's assignment is all about what your loved ones wear! I got really excited about this particular task because since giving birth to a baby girl...I have so much fun dressing her! Shoes make the outfit! So naturally, Addison has several pair. I have selected two of my favorites!


This particular pair was a gift from my sister-in-laws mother. These sparkly pink sneaks come from a cute boutique in California. They look so precious on Addison's sweet little baby feet!



This next pair is from the company known as Pediped! My absolute favorite kids shoe store. I am a huge polka dot fan, so this sweet little pair was a must buy! I like to dress them up with cute little tights or dress them down with sweet little baby bell bottom jeans! They also look just as sweet with bare baby feet!



Here is my sweet Addie! Not only have I become addicted to baby shoes...I also love the sweet bows! The shirt that she is wearing in this photo comes with matching jeans and an adorable purple belt! This outfit is currently one of my favorite outfits to dress her up in!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the shoes!