Saturday, February 12, 2011

Water Park Fun!

Today we ventured to the indoor water park. Last year, Zach had a blast...this year...not so much! But I was able to capture a few photos of him in the beginning. Now that he knows and understands fear...he is so cautious! Needless to say, we didn't stay very long!

Here is my little princess in her new suit!

Both of my babies!



Zach checking things out!

He was very interested in the rafts until he fell through...that was when it was all over!

Riding the waves!

Checking out the water slides!

Chris took him down the slide and here he is getting in trouble because you can't go down as a couple!

Addie taking a dip and Zach on my hip!

And that was the end of our journey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh nooo.... :(

Granna said...

They look absolutely adoreable! I miss them to much!