Friday, August 22, 2008

Aunt Rachie is home!


Tonight Aunt Rachie and Uncle Lasse returned home from China! They went there to watch the Olympics. Zachary hasn't seen them in about a month because of all the traveling they have been doing. Aunt Rachie was so proud to see how well Zachary was sitting. And the two of them carried on a full conversation. Zach was explaining to her just how much he missed her. She ate him up and gave out many kisses! It was so much fun!

Aunt Rachie watching Zach jump!


Uncle Lasse and Aunt Rachie playing with the toy they got Zach from China...Nini. The most popular toy there because it was the Olympic mascot!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! His hair looks so light!

Cindy Hersman said...

Of course I remember you! Zachary is so adorable! Oh those cheeks. I added you to my blog list! I was inspired by Allison to make one and started when Bella entered Kindergarten. I'm addicted now. How old is the baby? I have to make a trip up to play with you girls...even if it's just "the girls" without the kids. :) Talk again soon!

Anonymous said...

Amy, I'm obsessed with the Blog! I love it! Thanks so much, again, for bringing Zach over to see me. I was in "Zach withdrawal" from all my travels!!! MMMWAH! Love, Rach