Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bugs and Chicks!


By the looks of Zachary's PJ's, I am sure you all can imagine the night we had. We started the evening with just Bugs...and now we have woken up with chicks and bugs! Since returning home from the beach, Zachary has decided that he wants to be a newborn again! Well...not happening! So we are trying to sleep train...AGAIN! For the past 6 months, I have had no idea where Zachary adopted these sleep issues...my husband also had no clue. Well....let me tell ya! It's my husbands fault! I am holding him totally responsible! After having a conversation with my mother-in-law last night, I have learned that my husband had major sleep problems as an infant through 9 months! So maybe Chris should be the one to start the night time duties????

At any rate, I have decided that Zach will cry it out through the night! He went down at 9:00 taking only a 4 oz bottle...well that's a problem with and in itself! So I knew my sleep would soon be interrupted! And it was...at 11:30. So I fed him again his 6 oz bottle, which I knew he would take and he did. He made it until 2:30 and I made him cry....and cry....and cry. I went in and gave him the binki, which he is not a fan of either. It worked until 3:16....and the screaming continued until 3:24. So in with the bottle I went...and that little monkey drank 3 oz...peed through his diaper...threw up on his shirt...and THEN decided it was playtime! He was laughing hysterically at me and I KNOW if he could talk....he would say SUCKER!!!!!!!!! So that's how we ended up with Bugs and Chicks!
Pray for me :)

Bugs and Chicks...and Ellie!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

LOVE the mismatch!!!

Cindy Hersman said...

That sounds just like Bella - waking all hours of the night! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Zach!!! Bugs & Chicks???? Seriously?? Ha...What a fashion disaster! BUT can you be any more adorable!!!

Granna can't wait to see you at Gymboree!!