Friday, August 22, 2008

Swaddle Free!


Yippee! I am so excited because last night Zachary slept without his swaddle. I have been trying to get rid of that thing for over a month now! Today he has also taken his nap without it. I am so excited. When he was a baby he didn't need it, but once he got older, we had to swaddle because he would constantly hit his face with his hands and wake himself up! I included two pictures of when he was a baby. One...swaddle free demonstrating the "touchdown Ravens" pose...and the second with the swaddle. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a picture of him swaddled with his arms in...but you get the idea. Last night our little boy scored the "touchdown Ravens" pose again and we were so excited! He is also doing a much better job of putting himself to sleep!
Go Zach!

Zach...2 days old


Zach...around 2-3 weeks!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh precious baby!!! I miss those days!!!