Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gymboree Fun!

Today was Zach's last day of the Level 1 Gymboree class. Now that he is able to sit up, he has to move up to Level 2. This is scary for me because in Level 2, the babies start playing on the equipment. I am scared to death. It just doesn't feel like he should be playing on equipment yet...but they tell me he is ready. So for the big send off, Granna came to participate! She always wanted to see Zach in the baby class and this was her last chance. Zach beamed when he saw her. It was so cute. I captured a ton of pictures...and I am posting some of my favorites. Keep your fingers crossed for next week! Michael and Rowan...here we come!



Granna and Zach doing Tummy Time!


Peek a Boo Granna!


"Gymbo the Clown goes up and down...up and down....up and down"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will see you next week! Welcome to the big time!

Anonymous said...

Zach... I had so much fun with you at Gymboree! You light up my life with your smile. Granna was so proud of you. You are becomming a "big" boy! I love you baby boy!
(and mommy too!)