Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Full Day of Fun!

Today was such a great day! FIRST of all... ZACH SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!! Yippee...and how appropriate considering it was the night of his 6 month birthday. I will keep my fingers crossed...never know how tonight will go! Then the day just kept getting better! We had a fun morning with our good buddy Michael. He came over for another playdate! It is so cute to see them beginning to interact with each other.

Then, to my surprise, Granna came over with a huge cake and presents for Zach's 6 month birthday! She is crazy!
Sorry Granna that you had to wait on Zach getting into the cake. That is something that must be saved for 1!



Here is my little sweetie playing with one of his new toys from mommy!


Here is the present that Chris and I got for Zach. Now this was suppose to be for Christmas...but it just looked like so much fun! Christmas...half birthday...what's the difference! Although I am probably one of the few mothers who buys her child 6 month birthday presents. Well...I do know of one other mother...AW! :)


And then there is crazy Granna...who also brought something fun!


It was such a great day! We will probably never really celebrate a half birthday again...so we had to make this one a little special. After all...you're only 6 months once!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My little man doesnt think I am "crazy Granna"!! It seemed as though he thoroughly enjoyed every moment of the festivities! And correct... you are only 6 months once so why not celebrate with CAKE! (Sorry little man...Granna tried!)