Friday, September 19, 2008

Swim Lessons ~ Take 2

So this morning Zachary had his second swim lesson! He did great! I was so proud of him. So now I am certain that last week he was just exhausted! He let me dunk him under and everything. He still looked at me like I was crazy and fussed a little when he came up...but that was it! He just chilled out in the water. I am hoping that I will drag someone along one time so they can actually take some pictures! Any Takers?

The night time seems to be getting a little better to. The past 2 nights we have let him "cry it out!" It's a nightmare...I swear! But, the past 2 nights he has only woken us up twice...so keep praying for us! Maybe it will continue to get better!

I'll try to post some photos later! My little munchie is snoozing right now!

No comments: