Wednesday, September 24, 2008

No means No!

And it begins! Little Zachary is going to give me a run for my money! He is already turning into a very busy boy! So yesterday I was feeding him his lunch...good ole veggies. He loves them...although there isn't much that he doesn't love! He recently has gotten into this new thing where he wants to scream...or should I say talk loudly! So while having lunch, he breaks into it. I am trying to feed him bites of food in the middle of his, shall we say...talking rages, when he discovers that he can spit the food! Yes...all over mommy veggies flew! He thought this was the most hysterical thing on the planet! I looked at him and very firmly said NO Zachary...he looked right back at me and busted out laughing...even harder! So naturally I too had to laugh...but I did turn my head so he couldn't see! So does No really mean No? It's going to be an adventure!

After getting all cleaned up, we decided to play! Look at my handsome little guy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Zach.... No means no only when you are with Mommy, but not Granna!!!!!
I love you....