Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Splish Splash!


Tonight we gave Zach a bath in his new big boy tub! He was a little unsure of it at first but once he realized he had more room...he loved it. He still wouldn't sit completely up, but he enjoyed relaxing while laying back. We will use this tub for a while because I am scared to death to put him in the big tub. He is still just so little to me :)





Notice the left arm. Yep...that's usually where that hand stays these days!


And the finger...good thing it was the wrong one! The hand still in position!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cindy Hersman said...

Oh my gosh, he is just such a cute little pudge! I love it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

How adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Granna is not sure of your new bath tub! I like habing the support around you but I guess you are getting bigger! I love you!!