Friday, September 26, 2008

Towson Represented!

Finally...I got some Towson gear to put on my child! He has so much Virgina Tech and Ravens stuff because of his father...but nothing Towson! So I took it upon myself to change that! Look how sweet he is in his "My First Towson T-Shirt" shirt!

He just got a new rainmaker, which he loves! Although here he is looking at his toy cookie jar.



I think Zachary is going to go from sitting to walking. He has never really rolled over and now that he can sit he wants nothing to do with laying down...and most recently...he doesn't even want to sit! He wants to be on those feet. So this should be interesting!



I thought this one was so cute. He kept closing his eyes because of the flash!


Playing!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I sooo want to take his and your pics! PLEASE!!???